Clare Hozack, Business Coach
“Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do, than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover” – Mark Twain
As an ex-Australian Sailing Team athlete, I find the above quote especially touching, and try to live my life by it. I am a Strength and Conditioning Coach, Business Coach, and Level 3 Personal Trainer, who has built up two successful training studios, and mentored countless other Personal Trainers for the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers to do the same. I have several education
programs for personal trainers, and a passion for women generally; their physical, mental, and emotional health and wellbeing.
Some of the things clients are saying about Clare Hozack
“Thanks for your encouragement and belief in us which makes us stronger when we think we cannot, you change our limiting beliefs one at a time. ” Sandra Fowler, Mum of 3, Participated in our Restore Your Core program then went on to complete the Inca Trail with us in 2013.
“I absolutely loved it! Clare made it fun, and very informative. I cant wait to help as many women as i can” Angela Lou, Physiotherapist, participated in Clare’s Modern Post Natal Exercise course in Oct 2016
“Clare was great and so knowledgeable and giving in her presentation that for me it was so well received ” Wendy, Yoga Studio Owner, participated in Business Coaching Course November 2016
• 2007-2008 Club & State Sailing Coach certificate, Yachting Australia.
• 2012 TAE Certificate 4 Assessment & Workplace Training Qualification, AIPT.
• 2012 AIPT Professional Mentor.
• 2013 Level 2 Strength and Conditioning, ASCA.
• 2014 Power Plate Certified International Master Trainer.
• 2016 Burrell Education Master Trainer.
• 2017 Business Coaching Course, National Coaching Institute.
• Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
• Yachting Australia
• International Coaching Federation
• Fitness Australia