This step is essential if you want your marketing strategies to work. Too often, trainers fall OUT of their personal training business, because the business is too hard. Yet they’re brilliant trainers who have a lot to offer. Define you is all about figuring out your unique selling points, encapsulating what you do in to an “elevator pitch”, and describing your sessions in a way that gets your specific customers excited!
This session is for you if you intend on being on the first page of a google search. It’s for you if you want to say something more inspiring than “i’m a personal trainer” when someone asks you “what do you do?”
In this session, we will:
- Work out why your current clients train with you
- Work out why your new clients reach out to you specifically
- Figure out what you offer that no-one else does (this is especially important if you’re planning on being successful online)
- Put two and two together with your WHY – why did you become a PT in the first place?
- Encapsulate your answers in to a clear idea of your unique selling points, and a mission statement that speaks to your potential customers.