LIVE Modern Post Natal Exercise & Wellness
Sunday 23rd April 2023, 10am – 4pm on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
Get The Full Pre & Post-Natal Training – combine with:
Modern Pregnancy Functional Exercise
Enter code becb17 for a 5% discount when you book two or more courses.
12-week, fortnightly payment plan of 6 payments available. Please note that courses must be paid off 2 weeks in advance of the live day (when the pre-learning is sent out).
Post-Natal Is Forever!
If your previous Post-Natal education was high on theory and low on practical application and actually HOW TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY WITH CLIENTS and get them the results they asked for, this CPD Course will, without a doubt, improve your confidence, hands-on skills and your ability to attract potential clients.
This internationally-accredited course will equip you to work successfully with post natal women, from assessing the post-natal core to restoring it.
- Learn thorough and exhaustive pre-screening techniques that will set you and your business head and shoulders above the rest!
- Find out what to do with all the extra information you receive.
- Do hands-on muscle testing, abdominal testing, and Core Restore coaching strategies.
- Explore a way of thinking about exercise prescription which is liberating, specific to a mum’s activities of daily life, and life-changing for her.
- Understand the Kegal Continuum; the rehabilitation pathway from Kegals to full physical function.
Internationally-Accredited Practical Course
- Gain 10 CEC with Fitness Australia OR 11.75 CPD with NZ REPS
- Get practical skills in working with pregnant women – we take care of the theory with awesome pre-course materials, so we can work on hands-on skills during the Live Course
- Benefit from after-course ongoing support
- From Kegels to nutrition to Motherhood Movement Patterns and Instrinsic Core Synergy, we cover it all – and help you build a business out of serving and retaining pregnant women.
Check out the details of this comprehensive course below.
Contact Master Trainer Clare on +61 427 674 425 or email [email protected] And don’t forget to check out our reviews below!
About Your Master Trainer
An ex-Australian Sailing Team athlete, Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach, mentor for the Australian Institute of personal trainers and above all, mum, Clare combines her skills and passion with her compassion for the pelvic floor – and mental health – challenges of motherhood. Read more about Clare.
When you book…
You will be assigned a live day course depending on the state that your address is in. Please COMMENT in the comments box if you wish to attend an out-of-area session.
What happens after booking?
- You will be added to our register – look out for an email from IntoYou
- Two weeks before the LIVE DAY, you’ll be sent your LOGIN DETAILS to access the Pre-Learning, if you don’t receive your login details to your normal inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!
- Login to the Burrell Education online portal and follow the Pre-Learning directions. You need to view all the content within and when you feel satisfied, please take the multiple choice test that counts towards your final certification. YOU MUST complete and pass this test before attending the Live Day with Clare – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you have any questions and queries about the Pre-Learning Content, please message Course Admin, Clare or Jenny Burrell within the FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP for your course.
Course Contents Pre-Learning
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory 101
- The ‘Kegel Continuum’® – How to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor Beyond Kegels
- Links to current Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources for the UK
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101 Presentation
- Diastasis Healing Theory 2018 Update Presentation & Further Learning Resources
- Optimal Nutrition for Post Natal Recovery Essential Elements Presentation
- Fat Loss theory + protocols for the Post Natal client Presentation
- Pre-Screening the Post Natal Client Video Presentation, Pelvic Health Red Flags and Referral Pathways
- Birthing Videos – Vaginal Birth, C-Section, C-Section Adhesion + Scar Tissue, Episiotomy + Repair
Course Contents LIVE
- National Post Natal Exercise Guidelines, Birthing Stats and where we currently are with Post Natal care
- Special considerations when working with the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – EASY ALIGNMENT ASSESSMENT in the Post Natal period
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Post Natal client – ‘stretching’ REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the deep core
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- **NEW for 2019 – Simple Faulty Breathing Pattern Corrections
- Integrated Functional Exercise for The Post Natal Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition For Post Natal Recovery – CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL – Assessing and ‘grading’ the Post Natal core – testing for Diastasis Recti + Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy®
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS – ‘Putting It All Together’ – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming for an early through til late/restored Post Natal client
Post Course Content
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education – hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the Burrell Education online learning portal + content
- Video content of Diastasis Recti Testing and Performing/Testing for Intrinsic Core Synergy®
- Eternal access to the extensive post course exercise video library – including nearly 100 filmed Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core’ Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions – EVERYTHING you need to create a ‘standout’ programme that GETS RESULTS! And you can return to view them over and over again!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content – for sharing with your clients
- Visual Alignment Assessment video tutorial
- Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client full video tutorial
- Perinatal Depression and Post Natal Depletion – How to support your clients to get help
- Pelvic Health Red Flags and Triggering Your Referral Mechanism
- The Burrell Education Business Hub – Foundation Module – Overview
4 in stock
This Internationally- Accredited Course Will Equip You To Work Successfully With Post Natal Women, From Assessing the Post-Natal Core to Restoring It.
You’ll learn how to test for Diastasis and know what to do with what we find….something every professional in the field should know how to do
Find out how to ensure that the clients’ core elements are working in synergy
Truly progress exercise and core/Pelvic Floor prescription according to the ability of the women in front of you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.