The Burrell Education Mentorship for trainers | GET THE LOW DOWN ON TRAINING & RETAINING YOUR FEMALE CLIENTS.
Do you want to….?
- Learn how to improve the lives of some of your trickiest clients, with mentoring from Clare Hozack, Burrell Education’s Master Trainer, Australia and NZ, and group discussion
- Get those burning questions you have about those clients answered
- Help improve your female clients’ health outcomes as they age
- Retain your female clients—pelvic floor dysfunction, for example, is the #1 barrier for women returning to/beginning an exercise program
- Help your female clients achieve that bit more
- Be a part of a community of like-minded trainers who are keen to learn and grow their training practice.
- First Monday of the month, 1pm AEST
- In one live, face to face a month (via Zoom), we will start with some of the trickiest clients we’ve had at IntoYou; including clients with liver cancer, stage 3 prolapse, chronic and severe back pain, heart disease, hernia, depression, birth trauma, MS, Osteoporosis, and breast cancer (sometimes multiples of these!).
- Ongoing mentoring and soundboarding in our exclusive Facebook group.
- Ongoing access to healthscreens, posture and movement photos, and other assessments for each client.
- Ongoing access to all recordings, past and current in our exclusive Facebook Group.
- All clients studies will be women, and issues that affect a disproportionate number of women.
- We will progress to taking the magnifying glass over some of YOUR trickiest clients, current and past
- We’ll also offer support in between sessions in the form of a private Facebook group.
All sessions will be recorded for later viewing and reference, and there’s an option to increase the number of sessions if we have lots of clients and situations to discuss. As an international business coach, we also have an option to increase the sessions to include a business mentorship.
The purpose of the group is to learn from our collective experiences, and all our experiences are valid – one thing may have worked for you, or your client, but won’t work for someone else, and that is OKAY!! So speak up!
Upcoming dates (you have access to all past recordings in the facebook group):
2nd May: Marketing Basics for your women’s fitness biz
6th June: Reversing Pelvic Organ Prolapse
4th July: Fat Loss for Women
August: BUSINESS SESSION Identifying Your Intrinsic Core Drivers, and how to modify your business to match them
September: Training During Breastfeeding
October: TBC Dementia
November: BUSINESS SESSION Time Audit – where your time is going and how to earn more using less of it!
December: Breast Cancer
January 2023: Iron Deficiency
February 2023: BUSINESS SESSION Visibility Audit – Who Your Customers Are, Where to Find Them, and Can They SEE YOU??
March 2023: Functional Training During Pregnancy
Previous Sessions (recordings available in the Facebook Group – sessions in bold available as a mini course – ALL these sessions are available for free with the ongoing mentorship):
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Returning to Running
Hypertonic Pelvic Floor
Post Natal Depletion
The Menstrual Cycle
The Gender Pay Gap: Asking for Money in Your Fitness Business
December: First session back 6 Weeks Post Natal
January 2022: Define YOU: Creating your unique selling point in a saturated market
Domestic Abuse. We have a real life survivor of domestic abuse and her trainer coming on board to discuss this with you!
How to Get More from your Pelvic Floor, core training beyond Kegals and Crunches
Training through IVF
“Hi Ladies – I’m so sorry I couldn’t make the call in person. I watched the recording and wow Mags what a journey of education, health and fitness you’ve been on. You def are an inspiration. It would have been so easy for you to give in and just accept that that’s the way things were going to be but you didn’t! As a bit of background I’m based in Whanganui (NZ) – I have been a personal trainer now for a couple of years (was a tax accountant when we lived in the UK but decided to make a big career change when we moved to NZ 2 years ago). My basic PT training I did in the UK whilst still working in tax and then I’ve trained with Girls Gone Strong and Burrell for pre/post natal specific stuff. I’ve had to do this all online and am self employed and so I really do miss being able to bounce ideas of other colleagues etc and I am hoping that this group will be a chance to share experiences and learn of each other!” Carla
“Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it today. Mags your story is amazing and such an inspiration to women. That things can take time, but small steps will see big results in the end.” Morag
“Thanks for another great chat Clare! I took a lot away from this session and will be looking further in training around the menstrual cycle so I can help my clients train more efficiently and effectively 😁👏🤩” Marni
“Thanks for having me part of it Clare. The power of Education, we are all likeminded people on a mission to support and empower our beautiful clients on their journeys.” Mags
“Thought the format for the session was great eg picking a topic or case study to discuss as it focussed the session and really brings the online / study we do to life.”
“Just watched it. Very interesting and useful. Thank you” Karla
Use the code FIRSTTIME on checkout to get your first session FREE!
Lock in $19/mth by using the PayPal button below (“add to cart” to just do one month)